NanoSound DAC Basic for Raspberry Pi
NanoSound is a Raspberry Pi audio add-on board for audiophiles. With a 24bit / 112dB Hi-Fi Audio DAC (Digital to Analog Converter) onboard, it dramatically improves the audio quality of your Raspberry Pi.
- Texas Instruments PCM5122 DAC
- 192kHz Sampling Rate / 24bit Resolution Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality
- Hardware volume control for best quality using “alsamixer”
- Texas Instruments TPS7A4700 Ultra Low Noise Voltage Regulator
- Switchable Power Option
- Power from a single microUSB port or independently
- Raspberry Pi Power switch
- Turn on and Gracefully shut down Raspberry Pi System
- 6 GPIO buttons for Media Control
- Infrared Receiver and Remote Control (LIRC compatible)
- Works with all Raspberry Pi with 40pin Header (Including Pi 3 Model B+, Pi 3 Model B , Pi 2 Model B, Pi 1 B+)
It runs very cool due to its up to 90% efficiency allowing the whole unit (Raspberry Pi + NanoSound DAC + NanoSound MiniAmps) to be powered by one single microUSB cable (or individually if you choose to). It's surprisingly loud and is enough to power a large room or a small lounge.
No Amp (0)
With Amp^2 - Headphone and Speaker Amp (save US$ 4) (24.99)