The NanoSound Player is a ready-to-play Audiophile Music Player with integrated OLED Display, control buttons and remote control. It can even drive your loudspeakers directly with the NanoSound AMP^2 add on! If you’re looking for great sound and an easy to use Audiophile Music player, this is the ultimate Volumio experience for you!
Available in both Kit and Ready-To-Run
What's more, we have developed our well received NanoSound CD upsampling & extraction plugin, which perfectly accompany NanoSound DAC & Player
You can now get your NanoSound Player from these stores:
Intoduction to NanoSound Player - PDF
NanoSound Player Brochure - PDF
WHY NANOSOUND PLAYER
- Turning on and off with a single button, or remotely with the remote control
- The most convenient Volumio complete music player: you can control it from Volumio UI, or via its integrated buttons or with the Remote Control
- It has a beautiful OLED display that notifies playback informations: artist, track name and Volumio IP are showed in real time!
- With the NanoSound AMP^2 Add on, you don’t even need an external amplifier
- Available with a nice 3d printed case, in black or white
- Works great with Volumio: just select the I2S DAC NanoSound and install its companion plugin
The kit includes:
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- Raspberry Pi 5V 2.5A Power Supply
- NanoSound DAC Pro with Remote Control and OLED Display
- Sandisk Ultra 16GB / 64GB / 200GB microSDHC - Pre-installed with Volumio
Optionally you can add:
- NanoSound Amp^2 Speaker & Headphone Amplifier
- NanoSound Case (Black /White / Silver)
- Wifi & Wired Ethernet Network
- Play everything - MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, ALAC, DSD and many more
- Spotify, Airplay, DLNA, Youtube & Free Web Radio
- Play from Internal Storage, NAS and USB Flash
- Control via Volumio App or Infrared Remote Control
- 1.3" OLED display with multi-language support
- AUX and 3.5mm output
- Texas Instruments PCM5122 DAC. 192kHz Sampling Rate / 24bit Resolution Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality
- Texas Instruments TPS7A4700 Ultra Low Noise Voltage Regulator
- Output Power: 24mW @20Ω, 22mw @32Ω
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio (SNR): 100db @20mW
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise (THD+N): 0.01% @25mW
- Output Power: 5W @2Ω, 3W @4Ω
- Efficiency: 90% @8Ω , 85% @4Ω, 80% @2Ω
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio (SNR): 90db
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise (THD+N): 0.15%
- Best Suited for Speaker with Power Rating: 15W – 30W
NanoSound is fully customizable and programmable! we take full advantage of the Raspberry Pi’s open architecture.
- The 6 buttons are simple GPIO buttons. Python source code will be provided to read button events.
- The IR receiver and control is LIRC compatible. Lircd.conf will be provided to read button input.
- The 1.3" OLED display is using i2c. The python display driver code is open sourced.
- The onboard on/off switch uses the same design and software as our Nanomesher Hackable Raspberry Pi Power Switch. It has an attiny85 onboard and is open sourced.