Dev and Sensors Kit for Arduino with 3.2" HMI
As successfully funded from Kickstarter , you can use this kits to build many IOT projects ranging from distance sensors to weather station with dust sensors.
Full Product Description Here
Here are a few example projects:
- Pushing mobile notification via IFTTT if obstacle is detected
- Temperature, Humidity, Pressure, Attitude and Dust Density Display
- Pushing data to Adafruit IO / Microsoft Azure IOT and for real time display
App Controlled Buzzer and LED light
- Use an App (Android or iOS) to send commands to the development board.
- The App is built by Xamarin. Source code is open sourced and available for download