*NEW* NanoSound ONE Player - Hi-Fi Music Streamer
NOW AVAILABLE IN STOCK!
- NanoSound One with Raspberry Pi 4 2GB pre-installed
- 32GB MicroSD card with Volumio Preinstalled
- High Quality RCA Audio Cable
- Argon 5.25V 3.5A Power Supply
- Infrared Remote Control
- M.2 SSD Extension - Note that Volumio does not support boot via USB yet, so you cannot use M.2 Extension as the boot drive
- NanoSound CD Upsampling & Extraction Software
- Pioneer USB CD/DVD Drive
NanoSound One is a Raspberry Pi 4 aluminium closure with a Hi-Fi DAC built in. It turns your Raspberry pi 4 into a ready-to-play High Resolution Network Music Player which can play any audio files including MP3, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AAC, FLAC, DSD, Audio CD and many more. It has an onboard Hi-Fi DAC (Digital Analog Converter) designed for Audiophiles and also supports a large number of music services including Spotify, Web Radio, Qobuz and Tidal.
NanoSound One has many versatile uses:
- As a Hi-Res Network Streamer with Volumio OS
- As a Spotify Connect renderer, control from Spotify App and play on NanoSound One
- As part of your multi-room system, supporting as a Roon Bridge
- As a mini desktop computer (with REALLY good Hi-Fi audio sound)
All ports are neatly arranged at the back, including HDMI, network, 4 x USB and RCA out. WIth Raspberry Pi 4 inside, you can choose to run any OS of your choice and greatly improve your desktop experience with the built-in audio DAC.
Fanless Design - Enjoy Hi-Fi Audio in total silent with NanoSound One working as a mini PC by switching to a desktop OS such as Raspbian
Powered by NanoSound by Nanomesher, the NanoSound One’s audio DAC is built specifically to fit perfectly within the Argon ONE Aluminium enclosure for best cooling performance which Raspberry Pi 4 demands.
Specification - Audio DAC
- HI-RES AUDIO AND WARM SOUND | Texas Instruments PCM5122 - 192kHz Sampling Rate / 24bit Resolution DAC with 112-db SNR
- LOW JITTER | Using I²S bus, it separates clock and serial data signals, resulting in a lower jitter than is typical of communications systems that recover the clock from the data stream
- FULL CONTROL | Infrared Receiver and Remote Control and via App
Specification - Enclosure
Nanosound One Player is controllable via App, Web or via infrared remote. It runs on the open source audio player OS - Volumio (It can also support other OS).
It virtually plays everything including:
- Music Files: DSD, mp3, wav, wma, aac and many more.
- Streaming: Free internet radio, youtube, Spotify, Qubuz, Tidal.
- Mobile cast: Airplay, DLNA and Bluetooth
- Roon endpoint to accompany your Roon multi-room system.
*Spotify, Qobuz, Tidal are subscription based services
Running as Volumio (Default)
Volumio is the audiophile music player designed and fine-tuned for high quality music playback. Free and Open Source Forever.
The software are regularly updated and can be upgraded via online update by a click of button.
Running as Volumio + Roon hybrid mode
Along side Volumio, you can use NanoSound One as your roon end points as part of your roon multi system. With roon, you can centralise your music and choose which location to play, even choosing multiple locations simultaneously.
*Roon, Qobuz and Tidal are subscription based services
NanoSound One Setup with your Audio System
Optional NanoSound CD Playback and Extractor
NanoSound CD is an Audiophile Quality Upsampling CD Player which enhances the sound quality of CD by upsampling the digital audio signal from 44.1khz to 176.4khz using sinc mathematical algorithm.
NanoSound CD is also a lossless audio extractor which allows you to extract audio files including FLAC , Apple Lossless (m4a), wav with a single click of button. It also helps you to organise your file by automatically tagging your files with album , artist and song names.