Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Display stopped working

The 1.5 inch display on my DAC2 Pro seems no longer to work. I'm using it with a Raspberry Pi 3B+, Rev 1.3; Volumio version 2.673 and Nanosound plugin version 1.8.3

Hi,  have you tried reinstalling the nanosound plugin , setting the right display setting under configuration ?

Instructions:

NanoSound DAC / DAC 2 software support for Volumio

I reinstalled the plugin as suggested, and the screen does now light up and display, for example, the first tune on a long playlist, but it doesn't change thereafter: no indication of progress through the first tune and no change of image when one comes to the second tune, which is by a different artist.

Does the display shows a stale and same song regardless of what the actual playing song is?

It did this for a while, then I restarted it and all was well. Then, just now, I restarted it after having left it off overnight and Volumio complained that it couldn't make contact with the DAC and the screen just displayed a Nanomesher splash screen and the IP address. So, in short, the problem seems intermittent.

Did you experience this from a fresh install? thanks

Changing the visual effect can also help to increase computer speed and resolve the display driver has stopped responding and has recovered Windows user’s issue. You may improve the speed of your computer by eliminating some of the graphic effects. If none of the techniques work for your computer, the problem "Display has stopped responding and has recovered" might be caused by a faulty graphics card. You have no choice except to replace it in this instance. But if you fix the problem, download and play this game called lily's garden.

Source: The Best Puzzle Games Available at Games.lol