The NanoSound Player is a ready-to-play Audiophile Music Player with integrated OLED Display, control buttons and remote control. It can even drive your loudspeakers directly with the NanoSound AMP^2 add on! If you’re looking for great sound and an easy to use Audiophile Music player, this is the ultimate Volumio experience for you!
You can now get your NanoSound Player from these stores:
WHY NANOSOUND PLAYER
- Turning on and off with a single button, or remotely with the remote control
- The most convenient Volumio complete music player: you can control it from Volumio UI, or via its integrated buttons or with the Remote Control
- It has a beautiful OLED display that notifies playback informations: artist, track name and Volumio IP are showed in real time!
- With the NanoSound AMP^2 Add on, you don’t even need an external amplifier
- Available with a nice 3d printed case, in black or white
- Works great with Volumio: just select the I2S DAC NanoSound and install its companion plugin
The kit includes:
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Raspberry Pi Official Power Supply (UK, Europe, Australia and the United States Plug included)
- NanoSound DAC Pro with Remote Control and OLED Display
- Sandisk Ultra 16GB microSDHC
Optionally you can add:
- NanoSound Amp^2 Speaker & Headphone Amplifier
- NanoSound Case (Black /White)
- Wifi & Wired Ethernet Network
- Play everything - MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, ALAC, DSD and many more
- Spotify, Airplay, DLNA, Youtube & Free Web Radio
- Play from Internal Storage, NAS and USB Flash
- Control via Volumio App or Infrared Remote Control
- 1.3" OLED display with multi-language support
- Texas Instruments PCM5122 DAC. 192kHz Sampling Rate / 24bit Resolution Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality
- Texas Instruments TPS7A4700 Ultra Low Noise Voltage Regulator
- Output Power: 24mW @20Ω, 22mw @32Ω
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio (SNR): 100db @20mW
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise (THD+N): 0.01% @25mW
- Output Power: 5W @2Ω, 3W @4Ω
- Efficiency: 90% @8Ω , 85% @4Ω, 80% @2Ω
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio (SNR): 90db
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise (THD+N): 0.15%
- Best Suited for Speaker with Power Rating: 15W – 30W
NanoSound is fully customizable and programmable! we take full advantage of the Raspberry Pi’s open architecture.
- The 6 buttons are simple GPIO buttons. Python source code will be provided to read button events.
- The IR receiver and control is LIRC compatible. Lircd.conf will be provided to read button input.
- The 1.3" OLED display is using i2c. The python display driver code is open sourced.
- The onboard on/off switch uses the same design and software as our Nanomesher Hackable Raspberry Pi Power Switch. It has an attiny85 onboard and is open sourced.