Wireless Human Machine Interface (HMI)
Combining an ESP8266 with easy to use touch screen display and leaving IO exposed, there are endless possibilities for IOT developers
Nanomesher have combined 2 excellent products - the Wemos D1 mini esp8266 based development board and the Nextion USART based touch screen display. Both of which are affordable, easy to use and quite powerful.
- Available in 2.4" and 3.2" screen size. Fit nicely to back of the display. The PCB and the display screw holes fit perfectly.
- Onboard Arduino compatible Wemos mini with esp8266 board
- All of the IO of the Wemos D1 mini are exposed and functionalities can be expanded, while keeping the IO board unchanged. For example in the video, we have added thermometer and humidity sensors.
- Standalone wireless touch screen display for Raspberry Pi or other IOT projects. Developers can use the Nextion design tools to build user interfaces and deploy onto the Nextion screen. A HTTP API is provided out of the box to set values and get feedback from the HMI. You won't need to write a line of Arduino this way.
- Weather station if you add the optional sensors, API is provided to read the data wirelessly
- Can be used as a Arduino development board. All of the IO of the Wemos D1 mini are exposed and functionalities can be expanded, like adding thermometers and pressure sensors.
- Product Support and API info are here
- As a display for Raspberry Pi - Raspberry Pi Server Farm monitoring
- As a display for ESP8266 wifi arduino board - Multi-location Weather station
- As a development board with a display - Build a weather station with display in 45mins
Product Overview & Demo Video:
Advanced R/C Telemetry System
Check out our DIY Products