Wireless Human Machine Interface (HMI)
Successfully Funded is Kickstarter! Available in store now
Combining an ESP8266 with easy to use touch screen display and leaving IO exposed, there are endless possibilities for IOT developers
Nanomesher have combined 2 excellent products - the Wemos D1 mini esp8266 based development board and the Nextion USART based touch screen display. Both of which are affordable, easy to use and quite powerful.
- Available in 2.4" and 3.2" screen size
- It can be used as a standalone wireless touch screen display. We will provide an API to expose the functions via HTTP requests.
- Fit nicely to the display. The PCB and the display screw holes fit perfectly.
- Open for extension / Closed for modification - all of the IO of the Wemos D1 mini are exposed and functionalities can be expanded, while keeping the IO board unchanged. For example in the video, we have added thermometer and humidity sensors.
- As a display for Raspberry Pi - Raspberry Pi Server Farm monitoring
- As a display for ESP8266 wifi arduino board - Multi-location Weather station
- As a development board with a display - Build a weather station with display in 45mins
Product Overview & Demo Video:
Advanced R/C Telemetry System
Check out our DIY Products