The toolkit includes the necessary hardware, code and guide to build these projects. A color printed guide book, published by Nanomesher, is included.
For each of the projects, you can choose to build in 2 ways. The code are exactly the same in either way.
- The traditional way - using the Wemos D1 dev board / breadboard and jumper wires
- The easy way - just plug the components onto the Nanomesher HMI development board
We have specifically designed the Nanomesher HMI development board to fit our selected sensors and displays. The aim is for you to spend the least amount of time fiddling with wires and soldering and to maximize the learning and building of the software's functionality.
Integration with Services
Building the hardware is just one aspect of this toolkit. The guide also demonstrates and teaches how to communicate and integrate with the devices. Examples and codes are included to:
- Push and Display data using Microsoft Azure technologies and Adafruit IO
- Build mobile app to make requests to the devices using Microsoft Xamarin technolgies
- Push alerts to mobile using IFTTT
The full toolkit Include the components below.
- Wemos D1 R2 Development Board
- Nanomesher HMI Development Board (onboard Wemos D1 mini)
- Piezo Buzzer
- Assorted LEDs
- High Contrast OLED 0.96 inch Display
- Infrared Receiver
- Ultrasonic Distance
- PM2.5 Dust Particles
- Temperature and Humidity
- Atmospheric Pressure
- Project Guide Book
- Code and GuideBook are available here
The standard Kit include all below projects, Here are only a few examples to get you started:
- Pushing mobile notification via IFTTT if obstacle is detected
- Temperature, Humidity, Pressure, Attitude and Dust Density Display
- Pushing data to Adafruit IO and real time display
App Controlled Buzzer and LED light
- Use an App (Android or iOS) to send commands to the development board.
- The App is built by Xamarin. Source code is open sourced and available for download
Advanced R/C Telemetry System
Check out our DIY Products